App crash! Delete original files directly after encoding.

Suggestions, new features, etc.
rotong

App crash! Delete original files directly after encoding.

Post by rotong »

I just disovered that when I encode more than one file, the originals are moved to trash (in case of selecting this in the prefs) after the COMPLETE process has ended!
In my case I had to encode more than 200 files when the application suddenly crashes in the meanwhile encoded more than 100 files. (unfortunately don't know what had caused this!) All the originals are being remained in their folders so I had to manually delete all the encoded originals. My suggestion is to move the files SEPARATE to trash directly after encoding in stead of waiting for the whole process has ended. :mrgreen:
admin
Site Admin

Re: App crash! Delete original files directly after encoding.

Post by admin »

I'd like to fix the issue, which caused this :) Can you prepare set of file where this issue can be reproduced?
rotong

Post by rotong »

Don't know how to reproduce this because it happens when XR3 crashes. I cannot force to let XR3 crash! For me it is quite simple: delete the files one at a time directly after encoding/conversion in stead of waiting for the whole bunch to be converted/encoded. DBPoweramp does it this way and it is much more reliable in my opinion.. :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I just released new bet version (get it like this - http://xrecode.com/xrecode3/forum/phpBB ... ?f=16&t=40). But still, if you can reproduce the program crash I'd like to get those files to fix the issue.
teleworm12

Post by teleworm12 »

I have an issue when I going for access this application on my HP laptop at that time its shows an error 0xc0000225 and I am looking for the support about this problem. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I need some more information. When exactly is this crash happening?
Also, please try the latest beta version - https://xrecode.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=40. It could be that issue was already resolved.