- Open settings (by pressing Ctrl+T).
- Select format to use for merge.
- Add files to the program. Make sure that they all have the same Sample Rate and then choose "Merge" as action. You can add individual files as well as SACD ISO image. Value in "Output Format" doesn't matter, as output file type will be picked up from SACD settings.
- Click on "Merge/CUE" and make sure that "Merge without transcoding" and "SACD/DFF/DST" are checked.
- That's it. Press Start to procedd.
Wiki, tutorials, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1