ReplayGain values not written in tags if you analyse more than 15 files in one time

Bug reports go here.
rotong

ReplayGain values not written in tags if you analyse more than 15 files in one time

Post by rotong »

Sorry admin it is still not as it suppose to be. ReplayGain tags are written as long as you analyse less than 15 tracks/files in one time. If you analyse more than 15 files in one time, the overview is (and not always!) updated with the ReplayGain values but not written in the tags.
admin
Site Admin

Re: ReplayGain values not written in tags if you analyse more than 15 files in one time

Post by admin »

Could you, please, give more details on how you are doing it? Are files from one or several folders, are they from CUE?
rotong

Re: ReplayGain values not written in tags if you analyse more than 15 files in one time

Post by rotong »

Very strange but I did a new test, 25 files from one folder and 25 files from different folders. All tags were updated with the right ReplayGain values. I really don't understand why it wasn't working some days ago. Perhaps it has something to do with the UAC control in Windows 10? UAC was complete disabled but since yesterday it's on again.

If I have these problems again I will notice you. Sorry for the inconvience!!
rotong

Post by rotong »

Hi there,
It's me again. just found out that normalization values not written into tags has to do with the fact that these files are read-only. Obvious! But in practice: When you convert 1000 files and file #35 is read-only the whole process is continued untill the end but NONE of the values are written into the tags/files!! Perhaps you can build in some safety measures so that just read-only files are being skipped and displayed in a certain log and the other ones are normally written.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I just released new beta version (http://xrecode.com/xrecode3/forum/phpBB ... ?f=16&t=40). It will now show the error message when saving RG values failed.