Software won't close

Bug reports go here.
mousewarp

Software won't close

Post by mousewarp »

Running registered Version 1.97, software will not close, errors to forever cycle of a form box, "Are You Sure?", clicking either; Yes, or No has the same result inasmuch as the box and the program remain open and will not close. Running on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.

I have uninstalled, done a registry clean up, and reinstalled multiple times but it still has the same issue. No other software on that machine does this only xrecode3. What is the solution?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Software won't close

Post by admin »

When exactly is this happening, i.e. is it after the processing of the files? If yes, is it for all kinds of files?
Also, please send the Diagnostic information (it's under About/Diagnostic) to xrecode@gmail.com.
mousewarp

Re: Software won't close

Post by mousewarp »

This happens whenever the program is; launched and is not even used or is used, has processed files, not processed files, simply whenever I run it, it refuses to close and I must 'End Process Tree' from within Task Manager. It does it whenever I launch xrecode3, there is no way to shut it down normally only via stopping the process tree. Tis very frustrating, and as a result I have very little confidence in the rest of xrecode3's functions if a bug that serious occurs every time I want to use it.

I will email the diagnostic file with a copy of my posts here...