Shutdown PC...

Bug reports go here.
privalova

Shutdown PC...

Post by privalova »

Why does the program automatically want to shutdown my computer after processing?
A progress "bar" turns up counting from 15 secs before shutting down the PC. You can cancel, but WHERE do I turn this feature OFF??? :(
privalova

Re: Shutdown PC...

Post by privalova »

I found out myself.
The progress bar, when processing, is the ONLY place where you can turn this feature off.
Please, put this in the settings! :!:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Here's the update to try - https://xrecode.com/test/setup_xrecode3 ... t_1.99.exe
Option is also under Settings/Process - https://imgur.com/revhfr3
privalova

Post by privalova »

I tried installing version 1.99, but the program is corrupt! The install failed, and now the program won't run!:-/

I then tried to re-install the 1.98 but I get the error: "Could not load library C:\Program Files\xrecode3\bin\x64\swresample-2.dll : 126"

PLZ help!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What kind of error did you get when installing 1.99?
Please manually delete the file C:\Program Files\xrecode3\bin\x64\swresample-2.dll and run the program. If that doesn't help, reinstall it again.
privalova

Post by privalova »

I don't recall the exact error message, but it showed shortly after installing. The prompt window closed itself after stating an unresolved error had occurred. The newly re-installed 1.98 version updated itself and I now have the malfunctioning 1.99 version.
I tried installing the installation-file you linked twice, but the same error was shown...
privalova

Post by privalova »

I have cleaned up my installation files and re-installed the 1.98 version (3rd time!), and now it works again.
The 1.99 version is not functional.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I just released updated beta version.
Please try it - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=40.