Users Registration details blocking tabs

Bug reports go here.
24BitNut

Users Registration details blocking tabs

Post by 24BitNut »

Firstly, it is a bit surprising that nobody has come accross this problem - at least I cannot find anything in the forum.

When utilising the "Use Tabs" feature and there's a high number of tabs there are some tabs that get blocked by -

"This program is registered to: FirstName Secondname (EmailAddress)"

This is most annoying.
In my example screenshot I have created 7 tabs, the last 3 tabs are hidden by the registered user. In my case I have over 40 characters which includes name and email address.

Also if there are a higher number of tabs that run past the right side of the GUI window, there are two small arrows to scroll and access the other tabs. These arrows cannot also be accessed as they too are blocked by the registered users details.

Can the registered details be relocated to the title bar. Also if it's already is in the "About" section, why do we need it on display all the time.
I know I am registered, I have been registered with you since 2019, so why do I need to continually see it and be reminded?

I truly hope this gets fixed soon - I originally posted this bug about 6 weeks ago but my 5 year old user profile was competely and supposedly accidentally deleted by the administrator - along with this very post.

Kind regards
The 24BitNut
admin
Site Admin

Re: Users Registration details blocking tabs

Post by admin »

I will look into it. Meanwhile you could switch to profiles by unclicking the "Use tabs" checkbox - https://imgur.com/1zzcOGs
24BitNut

Re: Users Registration details blocking tabs

Post by 24BitNut »

Thanks for getting back on this.. I have been doing like you say for some time now. There is no other option than to not use the tabs.

Other than it being annoying - yes it's a small thing.. I do not know of an app that has the users registration details on full-time display like this. It really does get on my nerves how it's just there and also gets in the way. :?