- Encode - default action. Input files will be transcoded to the destination format.
- Extract - audio stream will be extracted from the input files (if that is possible). No transcoding will be done and no quality will be lost as a result.
- Merge/CUE - added files will be merged into one file. See Merge/CUE Settings.
- Split into file per channel - each added file will be split into n mono files and encoded to the specified format (n - number of channels of the input file).
- Encode to multi-channel file - all added files will be encoded to one multi-channel file. Channels will be assigned by the order files are added. File must have the same length, sample rate and sample format.