- Override settings - override settings, which are set a a program level.
- Save tags in output file - only tags (not covers) will be saved in output file.
- Save covers in output file - covers will be saved in output file.
- Save only front cover - only 1st cover will be transferred to the output file.
- Save front cover in file - name of the file where Front cover will be saved. File name pattern elements can be used here (e.g. %album%^_^%albumartist%).
- Save other covers in file - name pattern of the file where other covers will be saved (%d will be replaced with the cover number). File name pattern elements can be used here (e.g. %d_%album%^_^%albumartist%).
- Number of other covers to save in file - specify number of other (excluding front) covers to be saved.
- Resize covers to - specify width and/or height for covers to be resized to.
- Always use this file as a cover - specify file, which will be used as a front cover.
- Only when cover is missing - if checked, existing cover won't be overwritten.
- Front cover - file name for the front cover to be used. File name can contain Metadata elements which will be replaced using metadata of the current file.
- Back cover - see Front Cover.
- Tags replace definition file - see Tags replace definition file
- Apply automatically - tags will be replaced automatically
- Save tags in code page - specify code page to be used when saving tags. This option is available for MP3 and WAV only.