Search found 30 matches

by 1024mb
Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:40 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [SOLVED] Big difference in size between XR's wavpack dll and official cli tool
Replies: 4
Views: 1164

Re: Big difference in size between XR's wavpack dll and official cli tool

Sorry for the late reply. I've tried packing some DSF files to WavPack and it works well now but I've also tried re-packing one DSF WavPack to WavPack again using the DLL (of course) and the resulting WavPack's source format is WAV instead of DSF as the source WavPack file, is this supposed to happe...
by 1024mb
Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:58 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [SOLVED] Big difference in size between XR's wavpack dll and official cli tool
Replies: 4
Views: 1164

[SOLVED] Big difference in size between XR's wavpack dll and official cli tool

I've tried compressing DSF files into WavPack and I've noticed a big difference in size between using XR's dll and the official cli tool. This is XR settings: https://i.imgur.com/4tF3hr4.png And this is the file it outputs: https://i.imgur.com/F8xIedj.png Notice the compression ratio and modalities,...
by 1024mb
Tue May 11, 2021 3:05 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [SOLVED] Normalizing files modifies/deletes some of their tags
Replies: 3
Views: 1647

Re: Normalizing files modifies/deletes some of their tags

admin wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:31 pm Here's the update to try - https://xrecode.com/test/setup_xrecode3 ... _1.112.exe.
If there are still some tags messed up, please send the source file(s) to xrecode@gmai.com.
Is still happening but not as bad as before, I sent you an email with a sample file. Thanks.
by 1024mb
Mon May 10, 2021 4:16 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [SOLVED] Normalizing files modifies/deletes some of their tags
Replies: 3
Views: 1647

[SOLVED] Normalizing files modifies/deletes some of their tags

This has been happening for some time but I wasn't sure of things. Right now I made XR normalize some files and after they have been normalized -which should be just writing the two replaygain tags- some tags have been changed, it is an MP3 file with id3v2.3 tags. This was before: https://u.cubeuplo...
by 1024mb
Wed May 05, 2021 8:15 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [SOLVED] Replaygain - Apply to tag/cue doesn't work for AAC files
Replies: 3
Views: 1153

Re: Replaygain - Apply to tag/cue doesn't work for AAC files

admin wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:28 pm Metadata (including ReplayGain) in AAC are saved using APE tags and they are present in those files. Which program are you using for playback?
On a side note, can you make it so replay gain info gets written to the ID3 tags?
by 1024mb
Wed May 05, 2021 5:23 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [SOLVED] Replaygain - Apply to tag/cue doesn't work for AAC files
Replies: 3
Views: 1153

Re: Replaygain - Apply to tag/cue doesn't work for AAC files

Thanks for the clarification, I haven't tried playing the files yet but after normalizing the files I opened them with MP3Tag which doesn't show any replay gain info thus why I opened the thread, I guess I should take this to them because it must be some bug with MP3Tag.

Thank you again.
by 1024mb
Wed May 05, 2021 5:22 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Foobar !crashes! upon loading XRECODEd Wavpack files
Replies: 5
Views: 2363

Re: Foobar !crashes! upon loading XRECODEd Wavpack files

Yes, I'm using latest beta version right now, but when I converted the files I don't remember which beta I was in (but iirc it was in the 1.111 version), I will try converting the files again with the latest beta.
by 1024mb
Wed May 05, 2021 5:36 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [SOLVED] Replaygain - Apply to tag/cue doesn't work for AAC files
Replies: 3
Views: 1153

[SOLVED] Replaygain - Apply to tag/cue doesn't work for AAC files

I've loaded a couple AAC files into XR but using "Analyze as single tracks and save in tags/CUE" doesn't work, no replay gain is saved into the tags.
Here are two sample files: https://we.tl/t-AyXu6Mv8GF
by 1024mb
Wed May 05, 2021 5:33 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Foobar !crashes! upon loading XRECODEd Wavpack files
Replies: 5
Views: 2363

Re: Foobar !crashes! upon loading XRECODEd Wavpack files

I'm having a similar problem. I have converted from SACD iso to WavPack and Foobar2000 doesn't want to reproduce the files, other player don't even recognize them: VLC says the file is 28 minutes long and reproduces silence, MusicBee says error BASS_ERROR_CODEC, Aimp can't reproduce it saying there ...