[SOLVED] How to use temp folder always?

Ask questions on how to do this and that here.
1024mb

[SOLVED] How to use temp folder always?

Post by 1024mb »

I unticked the box in the Misc settings thinking it meant that only use temp folder with removable devices but after unticking it XR still doesn't use the temp folder and creates all the files as it's processing them in the output directory, how can I make it so it always uses the temp folder?

I would like this because:

1. I need the files to be copied/moved over to the output directory when they are encoded and completely processed because of third party software scanning that directory and making XR fail by locking the files that are not finished yet.
2. This would help with fragmentation assuming the copying/moving is done sequentially and not in parallel (an option to do it this way would be great too).

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Re: How to use temp folder always?

Post by admin »

1024mb

Post by 1024mb »

admin wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:42 pm Here's the update to try https://xrecode.com/test/setup_xrecode3 ... _1.123.exe
The new option is here - https://imgur.com/FX3jGIM
Sorry for the late post, never got the email notification. Just tested it and it's working great, thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Test.
Did you receive the email about this update?
1024mb

Post by 1024mb »

Yes, I did. I guess something failed before? I even checked in spam but found nothing.
admin
Site Admin

[SOLVED] Re: How to use temp folder always?

Post by admin »

Great. Yes, some settings were changed in between and no emails were sent because of that.