I sometimes got a memory access violation error when I exit the app.
I'm not having so much trouble because this always happens when I exit the app, but I'm hoping to help make the app better.
- When: only when I exit the app and before the main window is closed.
- Frequency: not always, about a few times out of 10.
- Click the close button on the main window and choose 'Yes'.
- Many numbers of the message boxes pop up (let me call them type-A).
- After a few seconds later, the title and the text of the new message boxes change (type-B).
- New message boxes of type-B keep popping up if I don't close them.
- All message boxes and the main window disappear when I close some of these message boxes.
- The app is shut down now.
- Details of type-A:
- Title: xrecorde3x64
- Text: Access violation at address (specific address) in module 'xrecorde3x64.exe'. Read of address (another specific address).
- Details of type-B:
- Title: Error
- Text: Runtime error 231 at (another specific address)
- App version: 1.129 and older.
- Language: Japanese
- Note: I'm not sure, but I think this is more likely to occur after when I encode multiple FLAC files.