DSD Clicks Still Present

Ask questions on how to do this and that here.
admin
Site Admin

Re: DSD Clicks Still Present

Post by admin »

Nothing fancy in the settings.
Anyway, just to be sure we're on the same version - https://xrecode.com/test2/setup_xrecode ... _1.116.exe
XRECODE 3 [64-bit] - 1.116 [Beta 2022-01-28/1789]
ilk2011

Post by ilk2011 »

Hmm, I've tested and sent to you diagnostic information from last downloaded version. And it is [Beta 2022-01-25/1785]. File info.txt in DI.
O.K. I've downloaded setup from the link above and will try.
ilk2011

Post by ilk2011 »

So, I can sum up my expirience with Beta 2022-01-28/1789.
There are NO clicks provided that
admin wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:01 pm Select the CUE/Merge, select WAV as a destination, uncheck that option https://imgur.com/eknfYNk and press start.
There ARE clicks if "that option" is checked, file is merged as *.dff and then encoded to *.wav. Two-steps-encoding, so to say.
As for the encoding duration I'm sorry that was my fault. It really takes some minutes.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Clicks are not present if you encode the merged .dff file using the cue and not the .dff file alone. Program needs to reset some internal state, when the track changes, which is not possible when it's decoded in one piece. Kinda weird, but after lot's of debugging this is the current solution.
ilk2011

Post by ilk2011 »

O.K. The most important thing is that there is the way (sequence of operations) to avoid clicks. Whether we turn to the left or to the right doesn't matter. The goal is of primary importance. Thank you.
AnnieBody

Post by AnnieBody »

Would have been nice to get a working link to try!
I notice the website doesn't have 116 to download yet.
In the meantime, as my trial has expired waiting for this issue to be resolved can anyone confirm whether or not the ISO to DSD click issue has actually been resolved, as clearly I am not going to pay for software that did not work and cannot yet be proven to!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can download the latest beta version - viewtopic.php?t=40
AnnieBody

Post by AnnieBody »

My bad!
What I should have asked is how to get a download from a link that actually works when the update options in the software do nothing as well?
Error sending data: (12029) A connection with the server could not be established

Should I wait for an update to correct the fact the update option doesn't work; if so, then how do I get this update?
In the meantime, if you look at the start of this topic you will see that it was started by me and I am still waiting for a solution.