- Encode - default action. Input files will be transcoded to the destination format.
- Extract - audio stream will be extracted from the input files (if it's possible). No transcoding will be done and no quality will be lost as a result.
- Merge/CUE - added files will be merged to one file. See [[Merge/CUE Settings].
- Split into file per channel - each added file will be split into n mono files and encoded to the specified format. n - number of channels of the input file.
- Encode to multi-channel file - all added files will be encoded to one multi-channel file. Channels will be assigned by the order files are added. File must have the same length, sample rate and sample format.