Add files using .txt file
- It is possible to add files from a .txt file, which contains list of audio files.
- File must be UTF8 (or ANSI, if no non ANSI characters are use) encoded.
- File should look like this:
|#XRECODE3 list file |
#this is a comment and will be ignored
- File must start with #XRECODE3 list file
- Lines starting with # are comments and will be ignored
- If /r is specified, files will be added recursively
- When above .txt file is opened by the program, all .wav files from folder D:\myaudio (including sub-folders) and all .mp3 file from D:\myaudio will be added.