Arrange Shell Items
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is how the default Shell setup looks like. Items can be rearranged and enabled/disabled.
- Items named "To nnnn" will send file(s) to the program and start encoding process to the selected format.
- This is setup for just one Shell item. It will send file(s) to the program and start encoding to MP3.
- By clicking on Add, you can add "To nnnn" item by specifying some (basic) encoding parameters.
- Adding the item
- You can edit the item by either clicking the "Edit" button or by double-clicking.
- Here 4 items with "To MP3" with different Bitrate/CVR/VBR parameters are added.
- This is how item from then picture above will look under Shell right-click menu.