Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Group files by - group files by input/output path.
- Files tabs position - where to position tabs of the source files list.
- Display CUE/Chapter files in a group - looks like this or like this.
- Auto size files columns - columns are auto-sized so that texts fit in.
- Auto size metadata columns - columns are auto-sized so that texts fit in.
- Remove existing files from list when adding new ones - existing files will be removed when new ones are added.
- Expand files list while processing - output settings will be hidden when process is started. Useful when display has low resolution.
- Minimize while processing - application will be minimized while processing files and restored afterwards.
- Show progress bar in tab title - progress bar will be drawn in the title of the current tab.
- Show progress window - looks like this or like this.
- Draw text over the progress bar - makes progress window a bit compact and looks like this.
- Always center progress window - progress window will be positioned to the center of the screen.
- Draw progress in "Status" column - looks like this.
- Always center program window - progress window will be positioned to the center of the screen.